Wednesday, March 31, 2010

For a brief moment I feel defined by this blog...

I have long been debating on starting a blog. But like many things in my life I can't seem to commit for reasons unknown. It's like hanging artwork up. I feel as though once it's up I have defined my taste in something and I will therefore be judged by it. So I debate and wonder and give up. I don't know if I want to put something out there that "defines" me. All I ask is that you read with low expectations. I hope that by keeping this blog I might be able to share pieces of my life with those I love. I don't know how to begin or where to begin so take it for what it is...a work in progress.

5 comments:

  1. yeah!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm excited to read your posts and hopefully see lots of pictures of your little ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this an April Fools joke? ;-) Don't be surprised when you love it and become addicted!! We love blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is your cousin Mary. Add us to your blog. aaronmaryallred.blogspot.com Excited that your blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the club... about 5 years late :)

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Liz! I'll visit your blog as often as you post!

    ReplyDelete