Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eve

I loved listening to (the parts I was able to) a wonderful conference today. I am so thankful for a loving Savior and for a testimony that He lives. In a world where the headline news is constantly filled with tragedies, loss, and sorrow I am thankful for the knowledge that this life is not the end. I remember as a child trying to comprehend eternity and feeling so overwhelmed by the thought. I still can not comprehend no beginning and no end. I have to rely on words from my dad that we are in a telestial mind trying to understand celestial concepts. I am thankful for my testimony of the resurection and that we will live again. That those whom we have lost live on now and that this life is just a moment. I so selfishly did not want my parent to go on a mission because I rely on them so much, but if they are able to help others have that same knowledge and comfort that gospel of Jesus Christ has brought me then it will be worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Liz,
    I found your blog on Mary's site. Fun reading all your posts. Wow, what an April Fools Joke! One time in High School, the Mom & Sister of my best friend told me that she'd been in a bad car accident. I started crying before they told me they were joking. I guess you don't think a Mom would be in on it.
    Our blog is password protected, so I'll send you an invite. (I got your email from one of Linda's emails)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz! Your blog is great! I laughed a lot and almost cried on others...I have to admit, I selfishly don't want your parents to go either...and they are not even my parents! I am glad you started a blog. I look forward to future blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, I love your blog. I keep checking, but Easter was a while ago : )

    ReplyDelete